No matter how good your product is or how well you market it, every brand and agency needs influencers to help push their message. Influencers give brands the ability to reach audiences they never thought of touching. It gives brands in the retail industry the possibility of connecting with Fortune 500 companies or law firms in some of the biggest cities in the world.
But how can community managers reach these influencers? Better yet, what makes an influencer share your product or your message? Those are the burning questions and on Jan. 24, the WOMMA and Social@Ogilvy Twitter chat will help answer.
Join us for the chat and or just follow along using the hashtag #WOMMAChat.
Tweet chat details:
When: Thursday, January 24 from 11 A.M. CST to 12 P.M. CST.
- WOMMA - @WOMMA
- John Bell - Global Managing Director, Social@Ogilvy - @jbell99
- Suzanne Fanning, President at WOMMA - @SuzanneWOMMA
- Gemma Craven - EVP, Head of Social@Ogilvy New York - @gemsie
- Adam Kornblum - Social Business Producer, Social@Ogilvy - @AdamKornblum
- Stuart Tracte - Account Director, Digital Strategy, Social@Ogilvy - @Stwo
- Ashley Hurst - Account Director, Business Development, Social@Ogilvy - @ashleyshurst
- Geoffrey Colon - VP, Social@Ogilvy - @djgeoffe
- David Brooks - SVP, Social@Ogilvy - @dbrooksviews
- Rose Reid - Account Executive, Digital Strategist, Social@Ogilvy - @RoseEReid
- Tom Boland - SVP, Social@Ogilvy - @TMB_33
- Steve Cooper - Account Supervisor, Digital Strategy and Research, Social@Ogilvy -@cooperstephen
- Molly Keyes - Digital Strategist, Social@Ogilvy - @MollyKeyes
- Dan Schreibstein - VP, Social@Ogilvy - @dschreib
- Catherine Glover - Director, Social@Ogilvy - @cat_glover
- Rachel Lang - Senior Account Executive, Social@Ogilvy - @rlloren22
- Andrea Hackett - Account Supervisor, Social@Ogilvy - @AndreaHackett
- Jessica Murray – Community Manager at WOMMA - @JessicaRMurray
- Jenn Pedde - Community Strategist at 2U, Inc. Founder of #cmgrchat & TheCommunityManager.com - @JPedde
- Caitlin Weingartner – Social Strategist at Wire Stone - @cweingartner
- Zocalo Group - @ZocaloGroup
- Jim Storer – Co-Founder, The Community Roundtable - @jimstorer
- Hillary Boucher - CM, The Community Roundtable - @HillaryBoucher
- Scott Kleinberg - Chicago Tribune — Social Media Editor - @scottkleinberg
- Jeff Bodzewski - President & Chief Rhino at Rhinotale LLC - @bodzewski and @RhinoTale
- Amplifinity - @Amplifinity
Throughout the chat, we’ll discuss a variety of topics including:
- How community managers can find and engage influencers
- How to garner long-lasting relationships with influencers
- How can community managers bring the positive conversations occurring offline to the online medium
- Social TV and who is taking full advantage of it
We’ll also be taking questions from participants, so now is your chance to tap into some of the industry’s leading voices on influencers and community management
Join us on Thursday, Jan. 24 and be sure to follow #WOMMAChat.