Happy Holidays and thanks for an incredible and record-breaking year!
Because of you (our wonderful members), amazing things happened in 2012, and just in case you missed any of it, here are a few highlights:
- Experienced HIGHEST membership retention rate in WOMMA history
- Received more WOMMY award entries than EVER before (view all the winners at WOMMAPEDIA)
- Doubled our web traffic and launched a NEW site and member center
- Increased our Facebook engagement by almost 600%
- Had Lady Gaga at Summit (well kind of)
- Launched WOMMA TV
- Increased blog traffic by 400%
- Launched the WOMMA SmartBrief
- Launched our first on-demand WOMM-COMS
- And added almost 100 new members to WOMMA!
In honor of you, WOMMA has been leading a toy drive in Chicago, and this week, along with Santa, we delivered a lot of holiday joy to children at the Ronald McDonald House.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and we look forward to celebrating more of the magic of WOMM with you in 2013, beginning with our historic WOMMfest on Feb. 19.