With 2013 just around the corner, it's time to start thinking about your word of mouth marketing strategy for the New Year. As more and more companies catch on to the most effective WOMM and social media marketing strategies, the future of word of mouth marketing is looking more competitive and important than ever. How will your business keep up?
Here are seven (7) New Year's resolutions that will help you amp up your word of mouth marketing through the resources available at WOMMA.org. And, hey, no need to wait. Start your resolutions today and tweet them now to show everyone that you're ready to take 2013 by storm.
1. I resolve to increase my knowledge and insights about word of mouth marketing through WOMMA’s strategically focused and original WOMM research (Tweet this resolution)
2. I resolve to set-up my a seriously stunning WOMMA Member Center profile page (Tweet this resolution)
Helpful Tip: It’s just like a LinkedIn, Facebook, or even your match.com profile. The more info you share, the more likely your own network will grow.
3. I resolve to master the practices and stay ahead of emerging trends through WOMMA’s cutting-edge events & educational resources. (Tweet this resolution)
4. I resolve to help shape and drive the professionalism, ethics, and advancement for the word of mouth marketing industry. (Tweet this resolution)
Helpful Tip: You can start by learning more and adopting WOMMA’s “FTC” endorsed code of ethics, privacy guidance, and social media disclosure guide. All of these resources can be viewed here.
Helpful Tip: I want to spread my own and my company’s voice even further by joining an elite council of word of mouth marketing practitioners. Click here to contact Jessica Murray to see which council is best for you.
6. I resolve to harness the power of peer-to-peer connections. (Tweet this resolution)
7. I resolve to start taking full advantage of my WOMMA membership! (Tweet this resolution)
Helpful Tip: Log in today and meet the premier thought leaders across the industry in the new WOMMA Member Center.
Jump on these resolutions, and stay ahead of the curve by engaging more with WOMMA members (leaders in the word of mouth and social media marketing industries) and focusing on your word of mouth marketing strategy in 2013. We know you can do it.
What word of mouth marketing tactics do you have planned for 2013? What's your top marketing resolution? Make sure you share your resolutions with the WOMMA community. Log in today and meet the premier thought leaders across the industry in the new WOMMA Member Center.