Today has been the huge official kick-off to what we are sure will be an incredible year for our WOMMA members and for the entire industry. Hundreds of marketers celebrated the power of WOMM at a dozen venues across the country today in the biggest coast-to-coast celebration of WOMM in recent history. If you were one of the lucky attendees, we hope you had a blast and learned a lot. If you missed it, don’t worry, because you’ll get a chance to view some of the very unique content over the next few months in our new Member Center.
Did you know that according to a recent CMO study, brands will soon spend 1/5 of their marketing budgets on social business? That’s 3X what they are spending now.
- What’s the best way to spend your marketing budget?
- What are the most innovative companies doing to drive results?
- How can you stay in hearts and minds of your most loyal customers?
- What are the trends, new tools and platforms that you need to pay attention to if you want to stay ahead of the competition?
All questions we intend to answer for you in 2013!
Here are a few tools that can help you right now:
- WOMMApedia will give you all the latest facts and figures about the WOMM and Social Business industry. If you are working on a presentation and want some great numbers to share with your leadership team, check it out!
- The WOMMA SmartBrief delivers the current WOMM news to your inbox. If you want to be in the know and up to date with the very latest happenings in the industry, sign up today.
- WOMMA TV is our new industry video talk show. Once a month, we will be interviewing the experts, so you’ll get to hear their opinions and takes on upcoming trends and what you need to know.
- All Things WOMM is our industry blog. Find out what our members are up to and what they are interested in.
- Have you checked out our new website and Member Center? You’ll find it clean, easy to use, and full of great information. You can even build a profile and join groups, so log in today to connect with your peers.
- Even though WOMMfest is a wrap, you can still attend WOMM-U in Chicago May 20-22 for some hands-on education. We are still accepting speakers, too, so if you are an innovative leader, please submit before Feb. 28.
- And in really exciting news, we just announced today that our annual Summit in November will be in a brand new location—NASHVILLE. We will be at the Omni from November 18-20, so go ahead and mark your calendars.
- It’s not too early to start thinking about your WOMMY case study either. This year could be your year to take home the gold! Check out last year’s winners at WOMMApedia.
Thank you for being part of our WOMMA community. Please reach out to me at any time if you have comments, questions, or suggestions. We’re here for you (and there’s no place we’d rather be).