You’ve got WOMM: Now What?
As the word of mouth marketing association, it is widely known what marketing tactic we feel generates the most buzz for your company. When it comes to promoting a brand, many people take the conversation offline, which many brands seem to forget. However, when you combine both online and offline word of mouth, true advocacy is amplified.
Most companies today know that they must capture WOMM, but what comes next? Is it enough just to listen to it? To know it’s happening? Beyond that, how do brands track and manage WOMM? How do they optimize and generate more WOMM? How can they amplify the positive conversations that are occurring about their brand? All will be answered on our next #WOMMAChat with guest-host Amplifinity on Valentine’s Day, Thursday Feb. 14 at 11 A.M. CST/12 P.M. EST.
Join us for the chat or just follow along using the hashtag #WOMMAChat.
When: Thursday, Feb. 14 from 11 A.M. CST to 12 P.M. CST.
- WOMMA - @WOMMA
- Amplifinity - @Amplifinity
- Richard Beedon - CEO of Amplifinity - @rbeedon
- Theresa Trevor, Marketing Director - @Amplifinity
- Larry Angeli, Senior VP of Sales and Marketing at Amplifinity - @larryangeli
- Tyler Echevarria, Account Manager at Amplifinity @techevarr
- Eric Jacobson, President at Amplifinity @EJJake
- Kevin Ward, Manager of Client Services at Amplifinity @kevin_313
- ADP - @ADP
- Martha Olson - Manager of Operations/Communications at ADP
- Sony - @Sony
- American Laser Skincare - @AmericanLaser
- Teresa Nelson - VP of Sales at American Laser Skincare
- Zuberance - @Zuberance
- Social@Ogilvy - @SocialOgilvy
- Adam Kornblum - Social Business Producer, Social@Ogilvy - @AdamKornblum
- Scott Kleinberg of the Chicago Tribune - @scottkleinberg
- Zocalo Group - @ZocaloGroup
- Jessica Murray – Community Manager at WOMMA - @JessicaRMurray
Throughout the chat, we’ll discuss a variety of topics including:
- How far can you take advocacy? What is appropriate to ask an advocate to do? Why?
- How do you measure the lifetime value of an advocate?
- Using your social platform, what kinds of programs have you run that sparked high engagement or surpassed your expectations?
- How do you measure the ROI of your social marketing/WOMM efforts? How do you use the data?
- What happens after you see positive WOMM and determined your ROI? How do you keep it going?
We’ll also be taking questions from participants, so now is your chance to tap the minds of some of the best the word of mouth marketing practitioners our industry has to offer.
Join us on Thursday, Feb. 14 and be sure to follow #WOMMAChat.