More than ever, customers are sharing photos and videos about brands and products on social networks. As this user-generated content in social media continues to grow, a question naturally arises of what marketers can do with this best asset. The content, which is a result of word of mouth from fans, influencers, brand ambassadors, and sponsored talent, is proving to be the most important marketing asset, just waiting to be used in a brand's digital marketing.
In on our next #WOMMAChat on Aug. 15th at 11 A.M CST/12 P.M. EST, we will discuss different aspects of visual storytelling driven by customers to drive word of mouth with our co-host ReadyPulse.
All are welcomed join. If interested, please email Jacob@WOMMA.org.
- What is visual storytelling?
- Where is visual storytelling most effective?
- When to use brand storytelling vs. user-generated content?
- What role should visual user-generated content play in overall content marketing strategies of a brand?
- How can we find the best visual user-generated content?
- Where can the user-generated content be used?
- How to generate visual content (aka drive word of mouth marketing)?
- What are the metrics for measuring success of visual content?
- Are there any example brands that are using user-generated content?
- Who on the marketing team should take initiative to use user-generated content in the digital marketing?
- How can we connect user photos and videos to products?
- WOMMA - @WOMMA
- ReadyPulse – @readypulse
- WCG - @WCGWorld
- Content Marketing Institute - @CMIContent
- 22squared - @22squared
- Social@Ogilvy - @SocialOgilvy
- Suzanne Fanning, President at WOMMA - @SuzanneWOMMA
- Adam Kornblum - Social Business Producer, Social@Ogilvy - @AdamKornblum
- Jessica Murray – Community Manager at WOMMA - @JessicaRMurray
- Jenn Pedde - Community Strategist at 2U, Inc. Founder of #cmgrchat & TheCommunityManager.com - @JPedde
- Caitlin Weingartner – Brand Strategist at 360i - @cweingartner
- Zocalo Group - @ZocaloGroup
- Scott Kleinberg - Chicago Tribune — Social Media Editor - @scottkleinberg
- Chelsea Hickey – Marketing Manager at Zuberance - @ChelseaRhane
- Spredfast - @Spredfast
- Amplifinity - @Amplifinity
- Jordan Slaubaugh – Director of Social Media at Spredfast - @jordanv
- Courtney Doman – Social Media Specialists at Spredfast - @cjdoman
- Jeff Bodzewski - President & Chief Rhino at Rhinotale LLC - @bodzewski and @RhinoTale
- CMP.LY - @CMPLY
- Geno Church - WOM Inspiration Officer at Brains on Fire - @genochurch
- Paul Eulette - Senior Social Media Strategist at 22squared - @SocialDivo
- Bobby Isaacson - Brand Partnerships at SocialChorus - @bobbyisaacson
- Kristen Sussman - Co-founder of @SocialDistiller - @Krissuss
- Laura Rheinauer